Top Rated Sellphones (Samsung Galaxy)

Five cellphone models are presented here from the Samsung Galaxy series. These are the latest models with a high-resolution professional camera and high storage. 


1.Samsung Galaxy A52 5G



Water-Resistant
64MP Camera
128GB
Black


Some reviews from the users: 


"This phone has the longest BATTERY LIFE of any cellphone that I've ever owned. The phone is very fast, no lagging ever."

 

"The screen is very sharp and clear. The brightness has 800 Nits maximum brightness so it is easy to read this phone in Direct Sunlight. This phone easily connects to WiFi and it's very fast." 


"Perfect I did a lot of research. Almost went to iPhone but this phone has met and exceeded all my expectations."



Learn more with reviews and BUY it from here.




2.SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 5G






128GB 

US Version Smartphone 
8K Video 12MP High Res
PRO-GRADE CAMERA: 64MP
Zoom in close with 30X Space Zoom
Product Dimensions 7.1 x 3.6 x 2.44 inches



Some reviews from the users: 


"Beautiful phone. The camera is great, the battery life is amazing unless you are playing or some screen-intensive task. The phone CLEARLY lives up to its hype and expectations."


"A highly graphics-intensive game I play (Eve Echoes) is really really fast. Faster than my Galaxy Tab S6."


"I love my Samsung 21plus. I didn't realize how slow my previous phone was until I purchased this phone. Wow what a change." 



Learn more with reviews and BUY it from here. 



3. SAMSUNG Galaxy A71 5G





128GB 
US Version Smartphone 
6.7-inch Super AMOLED+ Infinity Display.
Product Dimensions 7 x 4 x 5 inches
Black


Some reviews from the users: 

 

 "The screen is crystal clear even at low brightness. It feels very smooth to swipe text on." 


"The battery life is pretty damn good, better than my other phone. At the end of a work day my old phone would be at 40-50% with moderate use. This one, will be at about 70%." 


"Camera system is more advanced. The phone has many customization features. Fingerprint & facial recognition are consistently accurate." 

 

Learn more with reviews and BUY it from here. 



4. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G 






Folded, it's a phone. Unfolded it's a tablet
US Version Smartphone Tablet
7.6” dynamic AMOLED screen
256GB Storage
12GB RAM
Product Dimensions 6.8 x 6 x 2.6 inches


Some reviews from the users: 


"This is insane. I bought it on a whim at best buy and I'm not kidding when I say it feels like its from the future." 


"Super fast charging. Yes, it is pretty heavy." 

 

"Talk about the ultimate device for portability. Use it as a regular phone, open it up and it's a tablet. Can fit in your pockets." 


Learn more with reviews and BUY it from here. 



5. Samsung Galaxy A51




128GB of Storage 
Product Dimensions 2 x 3 x 7 inches
Edge-to-edge color with an expansive 6. 5" Infinity-O Display 
 Black


Some reviews from the users:


"The screen is the primary reason I was interested in this phone. It's beautiful."


"The camera is good enough, especially at taking shots in darker rooms."


"Battery life - incredible! I'm not a heavy streamer/video user, but with what I'd consider moderate daily usage, I get 3-4 days on a charge. The fast-charging also recharges the battery much faster than my previous Android device."


"I activated this phone on AT&T Prepaid, and I've got fantastic 4G LTE coverage." 



Learn more with reviews and BUY it from here. 

 







Comments